Picture Post #1

Because Sharing is Caring :)


City of Phoenix -- (viewed from North Mountain Park)


Moon setting over Glendale, Arizona -- (viewed from North Mountain Park)

Arizona Sunset -- (viewed from North Mountain Park)

Sunrise over Sky Harbor International Airport -- (viewed from downtown Phoenix)

Baby Cacti Eating Dinner -- (Top of North Mountain Park)

Into the Abyss -- (viewed from The Other Side)

Phoenix Foot Traffic -- (viewed from a position of amusement)

Towing the Line -- (viewed from the ground where I was LMAO)

Hi everyone :)
Happy Holidays!
Hope you are all good!

And I hope these images aren't too blurry.
They look nice and clear on my 32" monitor, but now that I have reduced the size to 1600xWhatever they don't look that good to me on this post.
Maybe they will be better when actually published.

Anyway, hope you like them and share some in return :)


Return to Fin's Frames Home Page