Goodbye Blogger...

Timing Was Never Our Thing...!

Crying Tortoise by Fin...


Seems like only yesterday I was writing Hello Blogger...but alas...the time for goodbye has come.

I joined Disqus on August 19th 2015 because I wanted to make a comment on a screenplay I had read...and while joining I found the channels and sooooooo many amazing people that I never went back and made that original comment.

Instead I spent the next four years LoL-ing and enjoying many great times with more people than I can even count. There is no way or need to count the number of people I have interacted with because it will suffice to say that each of you have contributed to the person I am now...and I think I am a better person than I was when I found Disqus...so to all of you, and to Disqus, I say thank you...!

(break for cry)

On Friday, (or shortly thereafter), I'll be deleting my Disqus profile and abandoning the internet...for the most part...lol This is going to be a big change for me. Some of you have become such an important part of my daily life that I am going to miss you dearly...!  And some of you I am so attached to that I will keep in touch through email. But life is short, and the world is big, so I really should be going...

(break for cry)

I know I may not have always shown it, or may not have spent as much time as I should have, but I really do love all of you...! I swear it... And I will grow older with fond memories and warm feelings in my heart for having been fortunate enough to share time with you...! You are all truly special to me, and even though I have been accused of possessing a way with words, I can't even begin to describe how grateful and honored I am that you chose to call me friend...!

I hope you all find happiness in all that you do.

Live well and flourish my friends...!

Sincerely,
Fin