Hello Blogger

Welcome to my Totally Awesome Blogger Welcome Post...!

It's Totally Awesome...!

photo by: Fin

Just kidding...it's not totally awesome. But this is my new Blogger site and you are welcome!

Blogger is relatively easy to use and gives more formatting options than Disqus.

I can even add a Scrolling Marquee which is always a sure sign of "Style" and "Professionalism"...!

Also with Blogger I can add additional authors so you won't be stuck with only posts from me which should be nice for everyone...:D

In the beginning this blog will try to focus on Photography, (and maybe some video stuff), but if you know me then you know I need my Off Topic Posts and General Nonsense on a fairly regular basis so we should have plenty of that also!

The final reason I chose Blogger is because Blogger is old and needs love too...:)

photo by: Fin

So let's show ol' Blogger some love...

C'mon...it'll be fun...!

Return to Fin's Frames Home Page