The New Canon 90D

Is it so bad Canon won't even claim it...?

Canon EOS 90D -- photo by: Fin

I pre-ordered the new Canon EOS 90D and got it on Friday... the 13th of September...which I did not realize was Friday the 13th until just now...lol

And that might actually explain the weirdness...

I've tried every day since Saturday to register my camera with Canon but it doesn't even show up in their product list:

No results for the 90D on Canon.

I haven't even used it because of that... but I'm really excited about the joystick:

The EOS 90D includes a joystick. -- photo by: Fin

I don't know if I'll ever be able to use it though. I have a feeling I might be switched over into another universe where only a few of us can see the new Canon EOS 90D because I tried to find it in the Photography on the Net Gear Database and it's not in there either:

Photography on the Net hasn't heard of the EOS 90D either.

I'm not sure what to do now.  But I'm happy about that joystick. I like to shoot through the viewfinder and keep the screen closed so it'll be nice for switching auto focus points:

My EOS 90D ready to shoot with focus on joystick...if I exist...:) -- photo by: Fin

Am I here...?
Is this a dream...?
Either way...
I love the joystick option...:)


Return to Fin's Frames Home Page