New Old Picture

It's Old But Kind Of New

Cacti (2008) -- photo by: Fin

The other day I was looking through my artwork archive and found a picture I forgot I took with a camera I forgot I even had...lol

I looked at the exif data and vaguely recall  owning this camera for a while but can't remember what ever happened to it.

KODAK Z712 IS ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

I don't remember this camera very well but I do recall taking it out to the lake with me a bunch of times back in my wake skating days so hopefully on my old laptop hard drive I'll find a folder full of pics...:)

I also found a picture of my old plant Wilson that looks like it was filtered with some bad Photoshop effect.

Wilson Eating Dinner (2008) -- photo by: Fin

Anyway, I haven't been doing much lately so I hope you like these old images and I hope all is well with everyone...:)

Share some old stuff, or some new stuff, or any stuff..lol


Return to Fin's Frames Home Page